Sunday, May 15, 2011

If Tomorrow Never Comes

I've always love this song. It's been my favourite, when I am actually like the singer, Ronan. His voice just...well, got to say it's manly. Love his voice though - ok, i'm not gay but really like this man's voice. He got looks too! Ever since Ronan still with Boyzone, really most of their songs are spinning in my head most of the time. I even sang 'Everyday I love You' during my varsity years. 

Last week - i think la - i heard the Hot FM radio station on my way to work and was surprised that our Prime Minister DS Najib actually likes the song too...haha..

Ok, back to business. Im not gonna blabering bout this song. I want to tell bout the title.

My whole life, for more than 30 years living on earth as a Muslim, as a Malay, as a Malaysian - I am grateful for what I've become today.

I know i am not the most succesful person in the world, but i know that i am far better than what i was before. If it wasnt because of my mom and dad persuade and forced me to pursue my studies, I dont think i am this succesful rite now. Perhaps i dont think i can even have a blog like this. Thanks mak, thanks abah. Abah, I miss u so much. 

Life with ups and downs. I am recovering from a very bad experience. This whole life of mine has never been so down like when Murni was about to born, but last year was the toughest.

Abah passed away on 13th of August, 2010. It was the 3rd day of Ramadhan. It was on Friday. I was happy, and still am, that he got to meet his creator on that day, furthermore, it was Ramadhan. My goodness, alhadulilah, nampak semua petanda yang baik utk abah...

Last year was also a bad year for relationship. I almost end up divorced. My wife founds out my so called scandal. The case was huge, and up until today she is still under pressure for trying to love and trust me again. I am trying hard now to win back her heart, and gain her trust on me.
Last year, too, I got to buy a new car - my dream car - an accord - white in color - brand new with a nice plate number. Alhamdulilah...

Last year too, I got a phone call from En. Adenan asking me to join him in a new office. And now I am currently working with him! A new post with a new job, and of course, a new title too!

Banyak gile benda yg berlaku tahun lepas. Banyak yg berlaku tahun lepas menyebabkan banyka perubahan berlaku pada kehidupan aku tahun ni. Hidup aku banyak berubah, dan aku harap ia berubah menjadi lebih baik untuk aku dan keluarga. Mission aku skang is to take care of my family. Aku nak jaga mak. Mak dah takde teman hidup. Sebatang kara. Hanya aku je yang aku rasa dapat memahami mak, better dari anak2 yg lain. MEmandangkan aku dok ngan mak skang ni, aku nak buat mcm aku buat kat abah dulu. Aku nak jaga mak cukup2, biar puas hati akku menjaganya.

Aku nak membesarkan anak2 dengan elok. Aku nak jaga wife aku yg depan mata ni, lebih baik dari aku menjaga org lain.

Apa sangat lagi yg kau perlu dalam hidup ni? Aku dah ada hampir kesemuanya, yg asas. Kalau ikutkan memanglah kita kejar duniawi takkan pernah puas. Manusia memang dah nature dia macam tu, takkan pernah puas. Kalau puas pun sekejap je. Macam aku skang nih tgh dok pikir nak beli laptop baru je di kala aku tgh menaip nih.

Tadi petang aku buang tebiat - aku tgk citer hindi tanpa paksaan dan dgn sukerelanya aku menonton sampai ke habis. Citer love story hindi yg paling best pernah aku tgk - Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Jatuh chenta aku ngan Kajol..huhu.. Citer yg memang menyentuh jiwa aku yg rock nih.. 

Aku rindu.

No comments:

Post a Comment